Ready to make progress? Get started today!
What does Work, Life and Performance Success Look Like?
Success often means something different to each person depending on the values that, that individual holds above all.
It applies to all professionals. According to research, 85% of your success is determined by the combination of your interpersonal and self-management skills and only 15% by your technical (i.e. clinical) skills. This doesn’t mean that your experiences, training and education can be neglected. However, how many people have you met in the past, that have had very modest of all of the above, but because of their high “likeability” or “self-management” skills, they have demonstrated quite the success?
We have found that the best practices cannot be transformed in to success and internal happiness, without the appropriate interpersonal and self-management skills and balance between all parts of life. This finding is at the heart of Performance Development here at Center for Work Life.
Below are some great reasons clients seek Center for Work Life in their work and teams:
- Pursuing career ambitions in unsupportive situations
- Changing career paths
- Pay issues
- Acknowledging true strengths and talents that are based on your values and principles
- Work and family imbalance
- Uneven or sporadic performance due to distractions
- Unmanaged stress
- Unsupportive, unmanageable or uninspired self, team or staff
- Performance issues associated with time management
- Career dissatisfaction or goal ambiguity
- Confusion over decision-making over job or career
- Loss of passion, attention or drive for your job
- Career derailment due to changes in life or ambition
- Uncertainty with retirement
- Shortness of influence as a key player within your team or organization
The WIN Program™
Traditional strategies are no loner effective for today’s global economy, and neither are the traditional channels. We have the tools and the winning strategies to catapult you, your team and/or your organization to long-term wins. Center for Work Life’s WIN Program is the most comprehensive and cutting-edge job and talent conflict resolution resource available in the market. No other program puts the same high volume of information and tools in the palm of your hand. Read more
Ready for the WIN Program? Get started today!
The Gift of Work Life Balance and Stress Management
What’s often standing in the way of growth and satisfaction for successful individuals are behavioral issues. There are time management coaches out there, that focus on giving you tips for better organization. In truth, you can now easily pick up an App and integrate this aspect. Real issues in managing life are not due to the lack of time, but rather presence of conflict. Because we are behaviorist, we have the tools and skills to help you resolve the conflict and time management training, then becomes only a small part of that. Balancing work and life, or balancing work and family is not hard because we don’t have enough time. It is our purpose that lags behind in time.
You are a human being. Let yourself “Be the Best You” by learning your mechanisms of choice, your values that derive at the “Best Self.” By analyzing your whole self, you will learn the behavioral tools that were not taught to you throughout your academic or career training. Depending on your specific case, you will be provided a customized program that will equip you to apply your value-based living each and every day for maximum effectiveness and maximum joy.
Here are the components of the our Work and Career conflict resolution program and what you can expect to receive as related to the three areas of performance, work and life.
1. A detailed and systematic assessment including your emotional, developmental, personality and situation variables that guide your behavior.
2. Your values as relative to your career, family, and personal goals will be assessed in detail.
3. A detailed report inclusive of your “fall back” behaviors, “stress behaviors” and “last resort behaviors” will outline your thought-action formula.
4. A custom designed and hands-on plan of action regarding your evaluated goals incorporating your “red flags” will be provided.
5. Your coach will guide your actions and hold you accountable to make the goals a reality.
Chart for Stress Management
What does it really mean to have freedom against work, team or organization conflict? It means to live your true self; It means to live your dream every day.
Ready to be the best you? Get started today!
Here is what one of our customers said after working with us:
I have had the extreme pleasure of working with and referring clients to Farnaz. She is an eminently educated, meticulous, insightful and innovative professional. I have successfully referred clients to her who have been extremely satisfied with their results.
Financial Advisor at Ameriprise Financial
Ready to make progress? Get started today!
Not ready, but want to explore more? Check out the survey below…
Work Life Survey
Work Life Balance Survey