Ready to make serious progress? Get started today!
*A detailed overview of any of the topics is available upon request *
*All programs are customizable*
Topic Workshop Options:
- Job search and career bliss
- You think you’ve got it made? From promotion to succession
- “Life is a box of chocolates.” Which truffle are you on? How to be on-purpose with your career choices during various life stages
- Career suicide. How to avoid burnout through tools of work-life balance
- Heaven and Hell are on Earth. Stress and time management for better performance outcomes
- You are on fire! Or wait, is there a fire on the way? Using emotional intelligence to maneuver the minefield called your organization
- Anxiety is not a talent. Strategies to avoid everyday stress and a bad attitude
- Your Cheese is moved. Let’s deal with It! Leadership change management and cultivation of culture
- I love you, now change. Building a culture of employee trust and engagement
- The blended family. They way we never were. Post-merger employee satisfaction and productivity
- The good the bad and the ugly. Building the infrastructure for change
- The care and feeding of your brain child. The various business life-cycles and the needed responses to growth
- Diamond in the rough. Leadership behavior before, during and post change
- Jack Who? The best players pick the best teams. The alignment of your people with your organization’s strategic plan and competitive advantage
- Give them what they want. How to launch an effective training program
- Eye of the tiger! Leadership communication for power and influence
- Can you hear me now? Multi-generational communication. How to effectively communicate and understand Xers, Millennials and Baby-boomers
- War and peace without price and prejudice. The power of persuasion: How to network and sell with the “EI” edge
- They’ll come if you build it awesome; organization branding and culture
- Conflict Resolution strategies that helped build the Taj Mahal
Leadership Development and Training
- Mr. Who? Creating a culture of character in a company
- Your team, your representation. Assessing work teams for leadership and succession
- Mirror, Mirror. The ROI of leading with emotional intelligence
- Check your ego at the door. The leader’s dilemma
- Go ahead, make my day. Conflict resolution vs. conflict avoidance training
- Tired of being tired? Positive leadership; how to ward off negative energy in a draining environment
- Your Mojo. Your leadership style. It’s not one size fits all.
- The truth and nothing but. How to run engaging and effective meetings
- Iron fist or diamond handshake? Work-force engagement that lasts
Talent Management and Acquisition
- Turnover. It’s what’s eating you! Reducing turnover costs with a bang
- Your culture, your asset. Increasing ROI by implementing an effective HR Strategy all around; talent acquisition, selction, and retention
- Great personality? Guess again! Utilizing psychometrically sound methodologies for hiring strategically
- Selling your wall décor. Selling rather than telling the organization “mission” for better employee and customer loyalty
- Red, yellow and green. Signs of ineffective work teams and the toll on your organization
- Doomsday doesn’t knock. How to effectively create and implement succession plans for your organization
- Love them, or they’ll leave you. How to design and implement effective engagement programs for your top performers
Ready to make progress? Get started today!
Dr. Farnaz is an award-winning professional coach and expert speaker…
Center for Work Life of Orlando, Florida is an award-winning executive development firm providing leadership and management training to executives and organizations. Our main services include executive coaching, leadership development, executive succession planning, emotional intelligence training, career planning, staff development, and communication in the workplace.
Needs and topics addressed within these categories include: management styles, situational leadership, developing leadership qualities, executive recruitment training, work life balance, emotional intelligence training, work performance, stress management in the workplace, stress management activities, time management activities, team development, problem solving activities, management consulting training programs, professional communication, assertive communication coaching, interpersonal skills for top performers, effective communication styles, communication techniques, public speaking skills, presentation skills, and conflict management strategies.
Effective Public Speakers can be difficult to find, but Center for Work Life has that covered too. As a leadership, communications, and change management speaker, Dr. Farnaz Namin- Hedayati of Center for Work Life raises the bar in interactive presentations. We can also help companies conduct organization research and run focus groups.